This version of Beautify works only with HDRP. For built-in and URP, use Beautify 3.
Beautify HDRP is a post processing effect created for High Definition Rendering Pipeline that improves the image quality in real time producing incredibly crisp and vivid scenes.
• Enhances visual features, restores or augment image detail, producing sharp images - in many cases the change can be dramatic.
• Improves pixel color when needed, without oversaturating the image.
• Removes the extra blur caused by many antialias post effects.
• Reduces or completely removes banding artifacts in gradients, usually seen in sky boxes due to color quantization.
• Improves perceptual texture quality - even low resolution textures look better.
In addition to the above benefits, Beautify HDRP includes:
• Integrated color tweaks such as hard light and daltonize filters.
• 2D LUT support with customizable intensity. Check our LUT Pack for Beautify!
• 3D LUT support and ability to import .CUBE format LUTs.
• Custom ACES tonemap operator (can be combined with LUT options).
• Depth of Field with autofocus and enhanced bokeh.
• Advanced vignetting options (fade out, blinking effect...).
• Pixelate effect.
• Camera frost effect.
• Scalable blur effect.
• Source code & demos included.
Requirements & Setup:
• Requires High Definition RP 10.5.1 or later