Liquid Volume 2
Liquid Volume 2
Liquid Volume 2 is a powerful and highly customizable shader that simulates realistic and animated liquid containers. Can be used in 3D scenes and 2D UI (demos included).
Liquid Volume is super easy and fun to use: just add the main script to any gameobject with a mesh to convert it into a liquid container!
Liquid Volume works with cylinders, cubes, spheres and since v3 also with irregular shapes (like potions, bottles and similar flasks).
Includes the following ready to use prefabs:
• Sphere flask
• Cylinder flask
• Cube flask
• Circular flask
• 2 Magic Orbs
• 6 Potions
• ... even a fillable beer glass!
Experiment with your models and save your own prefabs!
** Features **
- Liquid Volume 2 is now compatible with built-in and URP.
- Volumetric-based shader for realistic 3D liquid, foam and smoke rendering.
- 3 main variants included: simple (no murkiness), default (blends two liquid components + sparkling effect + PBS flask + refraction blur), and default with no flask. In built-in pipeline, there're two more variations: texture bumped (which adds overlay texture, bump and distortion effects to the flask) and reflections (uses a cubemap to render glossy reflections).
- Refraction Blur + Refraction Distortion with depth aware option.
- Light Scattering support.
- PBS flask shader, reacts properly to surrounding lighting.
- Casts realistic shadows.
- Can react to external forces and accelerations simulating physics animations according to container movement direction and velocities.
- Lot of options controlled by a custom inspector! Quickly customize smoke, foam, liquid and flask visual properties like colors, noise, alpha, turbulence, sparkling intensity, deep obscurance, density, thickness, glossiness, smoke speed, ....
All scenes shown in the demo video included in the asset (Volumetric Fog & Mist used as background in some parts of the video not included).
** Compatibility **
- Tested on Windows/Mac/Mobile (iPhone 7+/Galaxy 6).
- OpenGL 3.0 or later required on Android. WebGL limited to simple detail level.
** Related Assets **
- Liquid Volume 2 is included in the RPG Starter Bundle.